Quality Family Law Representation
The Raleigh Divorce Law Firm offers a full-service family law practice. We are committed to providing quality legal representation and highly personalized service.
Our lawyers practice exclusively in family law matters, including
- Divorce: We can help you with all issues that may arise in your divorce, including property division, child custody, visitation, spousal support and child support.
- Child custody and visitation: We represent clients in custody and visitation matters that arise in the context of divorce, paternity and post-divorce issues, including modifications of custody and visitation, parental relocation disputes, and other critical matters that impact the rights of parents and the welfare of children.
- Child support: We assist clients with child support matters in divorce and paternity cases. We also represent clients who are seeking a child support modification.
- Alienation of affection: Having an affair in North Carolina can prove to be a costly decision not only for the adulterous spouse, but also for the paramour who engages in the relationship with the married person under the “heart balm” laws.
- Domestic violence and assault: We represent clients who are seeking or opposing a domestic violence protective order. We represent clients in divorce cases involving allegations of domestic violence.
- Paternity: We represent unwed parents who have an interest in addressing custody, visitation and child support matters.
Adoption: We have considerable experience helping families with the adoption process. Whether you want to adopt a new baby, a foster child or a stepchild, we have the experience to provide the knowledgeable representation you require.
- Order modification: We can assist with changes to family law orders such as child custody, child support and others.
We are dedicated to finding the path that makes the most sense for you, whether that means negotiation or trial. We also offer alternative dispute resolution services such as family law mediation.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Now
From our office in Raleigh, we serve clients throughout central North Carolina. To schedule a consultation with a Raleigh family law attorney at our firm, call 919-256-3970. You may also contact us by email.