Blake H. Larsen
Raleigh, North Carolina
Attorney Blake Henry Larsen joined Raleigh Divorce Law Firm in June 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Blake worked at the North Carolina Department of Justice’s Division of Child Development and Early Education as an intern attorney under the guidance of the Division’s Assistant Attorney Generals.
At Raleigh Divorce Law Firm, Blake exclusively practices North Carolina family law. Since joining the Firm, he has assisted clients with various family law issues including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution, domestic violence and negotiation of separation agreements. Blake has also assisted clients during the mediation process and uses that experience to help his clients attempt to resolve their family law issues with minimal conflict. Blake made the decision to become a family law attorney early in law school after taking several advanced family law courses and finding that family law offered a unique opportunity to help others navigate through one of the most difficult and stressful times of their lives.
Blake was born in Landstuhl, Germany as the son of a United States Army officer stationed overseas. During his time as a military dependent, he lived in ten different states and countries before his arrival here in Raleigh, North Carolina. Blake graduated from Auburn University with a B.A. in Journalism, where he was the Sports Editor of the university’s newspaper. He went on to attend and graduate from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. Blake believes his early exposure to a variety of cultures as well as his ability to effectively communicate and forge new relationships has helped him to better understand his clients and the personal issues with which they require legal guidance.
Blake practices primarily in Wake County but also accepts cases in Durham, Johnston, Harnett, Franklin and Granville Counties to assist clients with their family law matters. Blake also gives back to the community as a volunteer through the Guardian ad Litem Appellate Program of North Carolina. He is a member of the Family Law Section of the North Carolina Bar Association and the Wake County Bar Association.
10th Judicial District Bar, Member, 2015 - Present North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2015 - Present Wake County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support and Children's Rights
- Custody & Visitation
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Prenuptial Agreements
- State Appellate Practice
- Equitable Distribution
- High Asset Divorce
- North Carolina, 2015
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Governor’s Scholarship, 2010
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Journalism
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020 - 2023
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- 10th Judicial District Bar, Member, 2015 to Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2015 to Present
- Wake County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- NCBA & WCBA Young Lawyers Division, 2015 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- North Carolina Department of Justice – Division of Child Development and Early Education, April 2015 – June 2015., Worked with the Division’s Assistant Attorney Generals to investigate child care facilities and enforce state licensing requirements.