Raleigh Divorce Law Firm
We can help with your Family Law issues. Call today for a consultation. 919-926-1943

Modifications Archives

How can I modify my child support agreement?

If you have children with your ex-spouse, it is likely that one of you is paying the other child support to help provide for the children after the break-up. Typically, child support is awarded to the party who has physical custody of the child. But, what happens if you have an agreement in place and you need to change it? In certain cases, the courts will allow you to modify your child support agreement to lower or increase the payments owed. Procedures for modification are different and depend on whether your child support amount is established in a contract Separation Agreement or in a court order.

Raleigh Divorce Law Firm

8450 Falls of Neuse Road, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27615

Phone: 919-926-1943
Fax: 919-256-3971

Schedule an initial consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Back to Top